Kamagra Tablets and Jellies are a cheap, effective treatment for Male Erectile Dysfunction (E.D). Kamagra is generic Sildenafil Citrate and is produced by company Ajanta Pharma. It takes approximately 45 minutes for Kamagra tablets and jellies to start working and is effective for 4-6 hours.
INFORMATION ABOUT KAMAGRA:
Two chemicals are produced by the male body whilst sexually aroused, Cyclic GMP which causes the muscles in the arterial wall of the penis to relax allowing blood to flow in and phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) which decreases erections. Kamagra contains an ingredient called Sildenafil. Sildenafil is a PDE-5 inhibitor. Whilst active Kamagra causes a vigorous build up of Cyclic GMP causing the penis to stay erect. It must be noted that sexual simulation is required in order for Kamagra to become effective. It is recommended that no more than one 100mg tablet is taken in any 24 hr period.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF KAMAGRA:
Under normal circumstances, side effects are mild and can include upset stomach, headache and facial flushing. Other possible, less common side effects are sensitivity to light and a bluish / blurred vision. If experiencing chest pains, nausea or dizziness during sex, seek immediate medical advice.
PRECAUTIONS BEFORE TAKING KAMAGRA:
Kamagra must be used under a doctors supervision. It is strongly recommended that you seek medical advice (all instances) to establish if your heart is healthy enough for sexual activity. Most importantly Kamagra should never be taken if you take any medicines that contain nitrates. Nitrates are commonly contained in drugs for the treatment of Angina. Examples of these are Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide Mononitrate and Isosorbide Dinitrate. Nitrates can also be found in recreational drugs such as Amyl Nitrate (known as Poppers). If you are unsure what nitrates are or need to establish if any medicines you are taking contain nitrates consult your doctor. Taking Kamagra with any medication containing nitrates can cause blood pressure to drop to an unsafe level. Possible effects can be dizziness, heart attack or stroke. If you have ever suffered from any of the following conditions inform your doctor before taking Kamagra:
- Kidney / Liver Problems
- Heart Conditions (e.g. Irregular Heart Beat, Chest Pain, Heart Attack, Angina or Narrowing of the Aortic Valve)
- High / Low Blood Pressure
- An Inherited Eye Condition called Retinitis Pigmentose
- Any Blood Problems such as Leukaemia or Sickle Cellanemia
- Penis deformity such as Peyronies Disease
- An erection lasting more than 4 hours
- Allergy to Sildenafil
Your doctor can then inform you if it is safe to take Kamagra tablets, and if so, the appropriate dose. All Kamagra tablets sold on this site are 100mg. Smaller doses can be achieved by splitting the pills. For example, if you are over the age of 65 or have had liver /kidney problems, the appropriate dose may be 25mg. Also if you are taking alpha blockers no more than 25 mg of Kamagra should be taken within 4 hours of your alpha blocker dose. Under no circumstances should Kamagra be taken more than once a day. Kamagra should not be taken by women or by children under the age of 18.
Kamagra is administered in three strengths
+ 25 mg
+ 50 mg
+ 100 mg
Though 50mg is the recommended dose which is usually taken by cutting a 100mg tab in half and swallowing with water. It is important to remember that only one dose should be taken per day.
- Kamagra is as safe as its brand equivalent.
- Kamagra is less expensive then its brand equivalent.
- Kamagra is as effective as its brand equivalent.
- Same manufacturing standard maintain for Kamagra which follows for standard manufacturing practices.
Viagra vs Kamagra
Viagra is the brand name which is the authorized version of the medicine. When a generic version is issued for the drug the manufacturer brings out the patent for the drug. Until the patent expires no other company is given permission to manufacture the drug.
Benefits of using Kamagra
- Kamagra helps in treating erectile dysfunction
- Enhancing sexual performance, drive, and sexual stamina with better erections.
Facts about Kamagra
- Kamagra selling prices are reasonable, as manufacturers do not have to do much investment in regard to its promotion, marketing and development.
- The difference between kamagra and its brand equivalent are prevalent in aspects related to labeling, flavor, packaging, color and shape.
- Kamagra has passed the strict guidelines.
Precautions regarding Kamagra
Inform your health care professional about your complete medical history mainly regarding high or low blood pressure, blood system cancers, eye problems, anemia, erectile organ conditions and allergies.
- This drug may cause dizziness, raise slowly from the bed.
- Elderly people may be more sensitive to the effects of the drug
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol, as it can increase the side effects of the drug.
Other Kamagra References: