Apcalis Oral Jelly – ED Pills
Apcalis Oral Jelly usually used for erectile dysfunction and Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BHP) as well as for both. These pills are yellow film coated and almond shape and can be available in 20 gm dose. For pulmonary arterial hypertension, 40gm (20 gm twice) is to be taken daily at once.
Precautions Before Taking Apcalis Oral Jelly: –
- Always consult to your doctor before taking Apcalis Oral Jelly about allergic to it or any other medicine.
If you are taking or recently taken nitrates such as isosorbide dinitrate (Isordil), isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO), and nitroglycerin, consult to your doctor.
- If you are not sure which tablet is nitrate then ask to your doctor.
- If your are taking street drugs which are containing nitrate then avoid to take Apcalis Oral Jelly or consult to your doctor. Apcalis Oral Jelly is sold under brand name Cialis. Take only these branded medications and take only single branded tablet in a time.
- Consult your doctor which prescription or non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and other supplements are you taking or planning to take with Apcalis Oral Jelly or before using Apcalis Oral Jelly. Ask to your doctor which herbal product should you take or already taken.
- Consult to your doctor if you are a smoker, had last erection more than 4 hours, diarrhea or vomiting, dehydration cause by sweating.
- Also consult to your doctor if you have disease related to blockage of veins in your lungs, high or low blood pressure, heart attack or heart failure, diabetes, high cholesterol, chest pain, ulcer, bleeding disorder, blood circulation problem, anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, heart, kidney or liver disease.
- Also consult to your doctor if you or your family member face and vision loss problem which can be caused by blockage of blood in your nerves. Consult to your doctor if you are woman and you are pregnant or planning to pregnant, or breast feeding.
- For erectile dysfunction, always consult to your doctor before taking Apcalis Oral Jelly.
- Call your doctor if you face faintness, chest pain, or vomiting during sexual activity.
- Always keep in contact with your health care provider and tell him that you are using or about to use Apcalis Oral Jelly. In emergency, your health care provider will treat you.
What are the side effects of Apcalis Oral Jelly: Some of the symptoms seen during the side effects are generally, Headache, Vomiting, Weakness, Stomach pain, Stomach cramp, Urination problem.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to take Apcalis Oral Jelly?
First always consult to your doctor before taking Apcalis Oral Jelly. Keep some points in mind while taking Apcalis Oral Jelly to keep safe you from any side effect of this medication: There are two ways to take Apcalis Oral Jelly, either daily basis or according to your need. Consult to your doctor which ways is proper for you.
- Sometimes it can be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, or taken at once in 24 hours.
- If you are taking Apcalis Oral Jelly on regular basis, take your medicine on time.
Your doctor will describe your dose to be taken; it can be less or can be high according to your need and doctor’s prescription.
Follow the instruction given on label of the Apcalis Oral Jelly, ask to doctor or pharmacist if you have confusion. Follow your doctor’s guidelines if you are taking Apcalis Oral Jelly for treatment of PAH and BPH.
Take Apcalis Oral Jelly once in a day, maintain your time to take it on daily basis, and do not take it in division.
If you are taking another medicine to treat PAH, your doctor will stop your medicine treatment before starting your Apcalis Oral Jelly treatment.
If you are using Apcalis Oral Jelly for PAH, then you should know that Apcalis Oral Jelly stop the PAH but don’t cure it. Always keep a copy of manufacturer’s information with you.
What happens if missing a dose of Apcalis Oral Jelly?
If you missed the last dose of Apcalis Oral Jelly, take as soon you remember. But if you reached the time of taking the next on, then skip the missed one, don’t take double dose to match up the missed one.
What happens if overdose of Apcalis Oral Jelly?
If you had an overdose of the medicine so, it’s better to contact your doctor or any other nearest emergency medical service which is achievable for you to assist you before the outcome of the overdose take place.
What to avoid while taking Apcalis Oral Jelly?
Drinking alcohol can increase side effects of Apcalis Oral Jelly. Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice to be caused of dangerous effects. Do not take other medicines for erectile dysfunction such as Sildenafil or verdenafil while you are taking Apcalis Oral Jelly.
Always remember to keep your each and every medicine away from children as they can be harmful for their health and also never share your medicine with others without doctor’s consultancy.