What is Kamagra Polo Tablets 100 mg?
Kamagra Polos (chewable tablets) are new from Ajanta Pharma, the Asian pharmaceutical giant. They contain 100mg Sildenafil, like all our Kamagra. However, they are reputed to work even more quickly! Some have claimed in as little as 10 minutes! They last for up to 6 hours, which is also typical of most Kamagra products.
Each pack contains four polos in four different fruit flavours. What’s more, they do not look like medicine, so you can keep them in your pocket.
Polos are suitable for most men apart from those who already take, or plan to take, Nitrate based medications. See our list below or consult your medical professional if you are unsure about what medicine/s you may already be taking.
- It is not an aphrodisiac. You must be aroused for KAMAGRA polo to work.
- KAMAGRA works for 4-6 hours.
- After sex, your erection should go away. Again, it only works if you are aroused.
- For best results, take KAMAGRA polo on an empty stomach or after eating a low-fat meal and with a glass of water.
- Do not mix KAMAGRA polo with alcohol or recreational drugs.
- Medical consultation is always advised, even in regions where no prescription is required.
Known side effects
As with all all medicines, some people taking KAMAGRA polo may experience some side effects. These are usually mild and do not last longer than a few hours. The most common side effects are:
- Facial flushing
- Upset stomach
- Temporary bluish vision
- Blurred vision
- Sensitivity to light.
In a number of clinical studies
- Patients rarely stopped taking KAMAGRA polo because of side effects
- The frequency of side effects has been shown to decrease over time
- It is generally considered that taking KAMAGRA polo does not make you dependent upon it in order to achieve or sustain an erection
If you have any questions about the side effects of KAMAGRA, be sure to ask your medical professional. He can let you know if KAMAGRA polo is right for you. In fact, medical consultation is always advised.
Kamagra safety information
Do not take KAMAGRA polo if you take nitrates, often prescribed for chest pain, as this may cause a sudden, unsafe drop in blood pressure.
Discuss your general health status with your medical professional to ensure that you are healthy enough to engage in sexual activity. If you experience chest pain, nausea, or any other discomforts during sex, seek immediate medical assistance. As with any ED/impotence tablet, in the rare event of an erection lasting more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical assistance to avoid potential long-term damage.
If you are older than age 65, or have serious liver or kidney problems, you should NOT use KAMAGRA as the 100mg dose may be too high for you. If you are taking protease inhibitors, such as for the treatment of HIV, you should NOT use KAMAGRA as the 100mg dose may also be too high for you.