Lovegra Tablets 100mg is used primarily by women for the treatment of the problems like loss of interest in having sex. Lovegra Tablets 100mg works by developing a stimulation and sensation in the body of the female patient to make her want sex. In simple words, Lovegra Tablets 100mg makes the blood flow at a higher rate to the genital region of the patient and makes these organs ready for experiencing a sexual intercourse. Lovegra Tablets 100mg contains Sildenafil which has been associated with the treatment of sexual problems in men and women alike. It is always recommended, that before you actually use it, please consult a doctor to make sure that you consume appropriate dosage to avoid side effects like Nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, dizziness, diarrhea and blurred vision. This medication is sold under the brand name of female Viagra in many countries. The generic version of this medication is manufactured by renowned pharmacy company Ajanta Pharmaceuticals.
Lovegra Tablets- How does it Work?
Each film-coated pill of Lovegra contains an active ingredient called sildenafil citrate, which is the same ingredient used in the branded tablet, Viagra. This product becomes effective within 45 minutes of consumption and works by increasing blood flow and sensitivity in the vaginal area. This in turn leads to increased natural lubrication and enhanced sexual pleasure during intercourse and this takes sexual satisfaction to a whole new level. Each tablet contains 100mg of sildenafil citrate and it is important to take the correct dosage in order to avoid unwanted side effects.
How to Use Lovegra Tablets for Maximum Safety & Efficacy
- Do not use alcohol, as it will reduce the effectiveness of this drug
- Do not combine with other drugs you may be taking for sexual dysfunction
- Only take this medication when sexual activity is planned
- Avoid large and fatty meals to allow this medication to work effectively
- This product is intended for women who want to enhance sexual pleasure
- The maximum recommended dose is usually 100 mg of Lovegra
- Do not take more than one pill within 24 hours to avoid unwanted side effects
Directions for Dosage & Storage Lovegra
The normal dosage of Lovegra is 100 mg. Women taking this medication should not exceed the recommended dosage to avoid excessive side effects. It is recommended to be taken 30 to 45 minutes before sexual activity and never more than once within 24 hours. Always store this medication in a cool and dry place. Keep in a place that is out of the reach of children and pets.
Possible Side Effects
Normally, Lovegra pills do not cause major side effects for most women. However, you may experience mild headache, facial flushing, sensitivity to light, nausea, stomach upset and a stuffy nose. These side effects are always mild in nature and pass within a few hours. In you experience any major side effects, such as temporary loss of vision or impaired hearing, stop taking this medication and consult your doctor immediately.
Warnings – Who Should Avoid Lovegra?
- Pregnant and breast feeding women should avoid taking this medication
- Do not take it with nitrates, as it may cause some medical complications
- Do not use if you suffer from severe heart, kidney or liver disease
- People with low or high blood pressure should not take this product
- Avoid this medication if you have sickle cell disease, bone cancer or anemia
- This product is not meant for persons under 18 years of age
- Do not mix with drugs used for the treatment of HIV or fungal infections