Lyrica pregabalin 75mg for Fibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia is a perplexing and often debilitating disorder, but treatment can help. Lyrica pregabalin Capsules 75 mg, a medicine used to treat patients with seizures, pain from shingles, and nerve pain from diabetes and spinal cord injuries, is offering new hope to those living with the pain of fibromyalgia.
What is Lyrica Pregabalin?
Lyrica Pregabalin Capsules, 25mg, 50mg, 75mg, 100mg, 150mg, 200mg, 225mg and 300mg are therapeutically equivalent to Pfizer’s pregabalin capsules (Lyrica). The product is immediately available for shipping.
Lyrica Pregabalin capsules are indicated for:
- Management of neuropathic pain associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- Management of postherpetic neuralgia
- Adjunctive therapy for the treatment of partial onset seizures in patients 17 years of age and older
- Management of fibromyalgia
- Management of neuropathic pain associated with spinal cord injury.
- The maximum recommended dose of LYRICA is 100 mg three times a day (300 mg/day) in patients with creatinine clearance of at least 60 mL/min. Begin dosing at 50 mg three times a day (150 mg/day). The dose may be increased to 300 mg/day within 1 week based on efficacy and tolerability.
- The recommended dose of LYRICA for fibromyalgia is 300 to 450 mg/day. Begin dosing at 75 mg two times a day (150 mg/day). The dose may be increased to 150 mg two times a day (300 mg/day) within 1 week based on efficacy and tolerability.
Other Useful Information about Lyrica Pregabalin
Lyrica Pregabalin Capsules 75 mg is the original drug manufactured by Pfizer. Now the generic version of Lyrica is also approved by FDA.
Product is available at much lower cost then the original with same effect as original.
You can order online from us and we will ship it to your door step.