What is Orlistat Capsules 120mg?
It blocks some of the fat that you eat from being absorbed by your body. Orlistat Capsules 120mg are used in the management of obesity including weight loss and weight maintenance when used with a reduced-calorie diet. Our offered Orlistat 120mg Weight Loss Capsules are processed using high grade chemicals in our laboratory that ensure its quality and purity without any side effect.
How to use Orlistat Capsules 120mg (Euslim 120mg) ?
Orlistat Capsules 120mg comes as a capsule and a nonprescription capsule to take by mouth. It is usually taken three times a day with each main meal that contains fat. Take Orlistat Capsules 120mg during a meal or up to 1 hour after a meal. If a meal is missed or does not have fat, you may skip your dose. Follow the directions on your prescription label or the package label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take Orlistat Capsules 120mg exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor or stated on the package.
Orlistat Capsules 120mg (Euslim 120mg) Side Effects :
- Orlistat Capsules 120mg come with a patient information booklet that should be read carefully.
- The most common side effect of Orlistat Capsules 120mg is changes in bowel movement (BM) habits. This generally occurs during the first weeks of treatment; however, it may continue throughout your use of Orlistat Capsules 120mg.
- Some of the rare side effects are oily spotting on underwear or on clothing, gas with oily spotting, urgent need to have a bowel movement, loose stools, oily or fatty stools, increased number of bowel movements, difficulty controlling bowel movements, pain or discomfort in the rectum (bottom), stomach pain, irregular menstrual periods, headache, anxiety etc.
- Call your doctor, if you have any unusual problems while taking Orlistat Capsules 120mg.
Orlistat Capsules 120mg (Euslim 120mg) Precautions :
- Before taking Orlistat Capsules 120mg, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any allergies, digestive disorders (malabsorption or cholestasis), low thyroid function (hypothyroidism), other metabolism problems (e.g., oxalate kidney stones, hyperoxaluria).
- This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Orlistat Capsules 120mg should not be used if you have anorexia nervosa or bulimia-type eating disorders.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant before using this medication.
- The manufacturer does not recommend the use of this drug during pregnancy.