Sildigra 100 MG (Sildenafil Citrate) in any medicine form is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men and should be consumed under the advice of the doctor due to the fact that the reaction and effect on any particular individual’s immune system may differ and the results may vary from person to person.
Note for buyers: Always consult a doctor before buying Sildigra.
Sildigra 100 mg chemical name is
Indications for Use
Sildigra is mainly prescribed for the following conditions:
- erectile dysfunction, or impotence.
- Useful for Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), also called prostate enlargement
What is Sildigra 100 mg?
Silagra 100 MG generic medicine for men to solve impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED, works by increasing blood flow in specific area.
How Sildigra 100 mg works?
Sildigra 100 mg tablets is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor, which works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.
How Sildigra 100 mg taken?
- First you should consult to your doctor before using it.
- For fastest result, take Sildenafil Tablets after low-fat meal or before food.
- Swallow it as a whole, do not chew, crush or break the tablet.
Precautions to be taken
- Sildenafil Tablets is not approved for any woman; therefore women should not take Sildenafil Citrate.
- Sildenafil Tablets is very sensitive for men older than 60 years. They should initialize with little dose and increase if it is tolerated and having no side effects.
- Patients with Angina should not use sildigra 100 mg (Sildenafil Citrate) because sexual activity can affect Angina.
- Sildenafil Tablets is not for childrens or newborn, so they should avoid this.
Missed Silagra 100 mg Dosage
If you missed any dose, there is no need to worry, because it is only for medication when it’s needed.
Overdose Of Sildigra 100 mg
- Seek you nearest medical or emergency help, call to doctor immediately.
- Do not take Sildenafil Citrate while taking revatio.
- Overdose can be harmful;
Following are the symptoms of overdose of Sildigra 100:
- Chest pain
- Swelling throat, lips or face
- Difficulty in breathing
- Numbness in jaw, neck or Arms
- Painful secretion
- Sudden hearing or vision loss
What should to avoid while taking Sildigra 100 mg?
- Always consult to your doctor before taking it.
- Never drink alcohol, it can increase side effects of Sildenafil Tablets.
- Avoid using other medicine for impotence.
Sildigra does not provoke any serious side effects but it may sometimes cause minor adverse reactions such as the ones listed further:
- Blurring of vision.
- Nasal congestion
How to store
Do not store above 30C temperature. Keep the container tightly closed in order to protect from wetness. make sure pills should not be disposed of via waste water or household wastage.
Sildigra may provoke allergic reactions. Tell your doctor if you have a severe allergy to any of its ingredients.
NOTE: Customer satisfaction at A1GlobalPharma.com is top most priority, in case you need to report or have any questions related to Sildigra 100 mg (Sildenafil Tablets), Please feel to CALL OR TEXT US – +1-(650) 761-2497 (US Number).